Lapeer Pediatrics in Lapeer is a PCMH-designated practice
PCMH is a health care setting that facilitates a philosophy of a strong patient-physician relationship.
It includes an agreement from both the patient to be actively engaged in their health and the physician to work together with the patient (and when appropriate, their family) to provide comprehensive healthcare, with all parties working towards achieving wellness.
We, Your Patient-Centered Medical Home, will provide You and Your Family With:
- Patient Care: provide compassionate care to treat your medical conditions and specific diagnosis
- Medical Knowledge: apply up-to-date knowledge for patient care and public health
- Evidence-Based Care: your care will be based on quality and evidence-based medical research and analysis
- Practice-Based Learning: we seek to improve patient care in our practice
- Communication: we will actively listen to you, the patient, and collaborate with all members of the healthcare team
- Technology Use: we will evaluate and incorporate health care technology in the practice of medicine
We, as Your Physician and Staff, Will Continue to:
- Respect you as an individual without discrimination
- Incorporate healthy lifestyle promotion in your plan of care and encourage preventative health care
- Give you care that is based on quality and safety research
- Be a resource of medical knowledge to provide you with information about your condition in understandable terms
- Offer you access to a physician 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week, either in the office or via phone after hours
- Respect your privacy and confidentiality
- Identify ourselves by name and outwardly by badge with our professional status
After hours Urgent Care
Oxford Urgent Care
72 S.Washington St (M-24 )
Oxford, MI 48371
Our office will call you with any abnormal lab or diagnostic imaging requiring follow up.
We will notify you within 24 hours of receiving all test results.